Games are the most popular category in the entertainment section. Many people like to play games on their desktop computers with Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Gameboy Advance games are the most popular, and many people liked these games. However, the biggest drawback is that in order to play these games, you need to buy a 32-bit portable game console (developed, produced and sold by Nintendo).
So we’ve listed here some of the best GBA emulators for all types of desktop computers, this article is for gamers.
- GBA emulators for Android.
- GBA emulators for Windows and MAC PC.
Best GameBoy (GBA) Emulators for Android:
On the 20th. In the 19th century, the most modern and powerful mobile operating system on smartphones was introduced. This is a major change in the mobile phone sector, thanks to free, open source and a wide range of parameters. It makes people love this Linux-based mobile operating system called Android.
Thanks to Android, it’s now easy to play on smartphones the size of the palm of your hand. You can play high-end mobile games in the form of small puzzles on Android devices.
1. Classic Boy:
The Android ClassisBoy emulator is a powerful universal game emulator for Android devices. It supports a wide range of games including PlayStation1 (PS1), Nintendo 64 (N64), GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Classic (GB), GameBoy Color (GBC) and many more.
- External joystick support.
- Support for up to 4 players.
- Self-preservation and restoration of game.
EmuBox is a fast game emulator available for Android that runs all your old game ROMs. It is also a universal game emulator for Android that supports a wide range of games.
- GBA, GBC, NES, PSX, NDS emulated games on Android.
- Multi-emulator with material design
- Quick direct support.
- Save the game and download/restore it from any state.
- Performance optimisation.
3. My boy! Emulator:
My boy! – Compared to many other pay emulators, it is the highest-paid GBA emulator and has a 4.6-star rating in the gaming store. And the most downloaded emulator for Android. It works in all Game Boy Advance games on virtually all Android smartphones (low to high configurations).
- The fastest emulation and smoothest operation on all devices.
- Integrated battery saving system.
- You don’t need a BIOS file to play the game.
- OpenGL and normal rendering.
- Save the game at any time and start it later.
- Synchronize saved games with Google Drive.
- Support of external controllers.
4. Zafiro simulator – glass output:
Zafiro Simulator is the ultimate free GBA emulator for your Android, it has 4.7 stars in the game shop.
- Warranty of 60 k/s on any old configuration of the device.
- The fastest emulator on any device.
- Fast and slow forward.
- Save and restore game status.
GBA.emu – paid emulator with advanced emulation features, got 4.5 stars in the game shop. It has many built-in features and offers good performance on all devices.
- Based on VBA-M r1097.
- Developed and tested on Samsung, Sony and Nexus devices
- You don’t need a BIOS file.
- Support for cheating.
- Supports screen orientation.
6. John GBA:
The John GBA Emulator is available in two modes, a paid version and a free version. The difference between these two versions is that the free version contains advertising, while the paid version is not intended for advertising. Here are the download links for both, as well as the functions below.
Download the free version of Veriosn Download the paid version
- Original GBA engine.
- Supports cheat codes.
- You can search for game files saved on your device.
- Save the game and restore the status.
- Fast forward and slow down.
- Synchronization with DropBox.
- No advertising and no internet connection (available in a paid version).
7. Looking back:
RetroArch is the best open source GBA emulator for Android devices. You can download and install it for free via the link below.
- You can reinstall the keys if necessary.
- Supports cheat codes.
- Multilingual support.
- Timely updates.
GBC.emu is an open source and advanced GameBoy (color) emulator for Android. It has been tested on Samsung, Sony and many other Android devices.
- Supports cheat codes.
- Backup and restore game status.
- Works in any screen orientation.
- Supports Wii control.
9. My old man:
My OldBoy emulator is available in two modes: paid and free, the free version is for advertising and the paid version has all the features without advertising. It has been awarded 4.6 stars in the Google Play Store and has been downloaded by many users.
Download the free version Download the paid version
- Compatible with all games.
- The battery saving mode makes it possible to play for a long time.
- You can back up the games at any time and restore them later.
- IPS/UPS ROM patch.
- Support for external game controllers.
- Remove the buttons from the gamepad.
Best GameBoy (GBA) Emulators for Windows:
Here are the 7 best GBA (Gameboy Advance) emulators for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems These are the best and freest game emulators. You can download these game emulators here.
1. VisualBoyAdvance Emulator:
VisualBoyAdvance (VBA) is the best free PC GBA emulator available for many operating systems. For example Windows, including Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and BeOS. The VisualBoyAdvance emulator has also been ported to AmigaOS 4, AROS, GameCube, Wii, webOS and Zune HD.
- You can play Game Boy Color, Game Boy and Gameboy Advance discs.
- You export and import games stored on another computer.
- Joystick support.
- Full screen mode and support for screen recording.
- Audio and video recordings.
DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS FOR MAC
2. mGBA emulator for Windows:
mGBA is the best emulator of the Gameboy Advance Pc. It may be available for many platforms, including Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu, Nintendo 3DS, Wii and PlayStation Vita.
Functions of the mGBAemulator:
- Compatible with the NES Classic series.
- 4 Player Local support for multi-packet connection cables.
- An important material emulation.
- Emulate the solar collector.
- Tilt sensor and Rumble-Pak emulation for games.
- Supports BPS/bit, IPS and UPS patch version, including ROM
- Cheat code and game backup support.
- Rewind and fast forward.
3. emulator no$gba for PC:
The No$GBA emulator for Nintendo DS and NDS lets you play your favourite Gameboy Advance games on your PC. No$gba is available in 2 debug and game versions The main advantage is that it can run under both Windows and DOS.
Features of the GBA emulator No$gba:
- Multiplayer support.
- Support for multiple ND ROMs.
- You can play GBA and DS games.
- Support the air traffic controllers.
- Good graphic support.
4. Higan GBA Emulator for PC:
Higan is a multi-system GBA game emulator for the PC. It supports various operating systems such as FreeBSD 10.0+, Windows 7+ (32 and 64 bits), Linux 3.2+ and macOS X 10.7+. And anyone can install and use the Higan emulator on their PC without any problems.
HiganGBA Emulator Features:
- Supports full screen mode.
- Can I easily store my fraud data?
- Higan has SRAM and input parameters.
- It can support a wide range of ROMs.
- It can support NES and SNES games.
- Easy to use and install on your PC.
5. RascalBoy Emulator for PC:
RascalBoy Gameboy Advance game emulator – another better emulator for the PC. It has many interesting features, also get updates that will make RascalBoy Emulator even more interesting. It is very small, works perfectly and supports all types of ROM GBA. If you’re a fan of games, you should try it on your computer.
RascalBoy Flow Emulator Functions:
- The RascalBoy emulator supports multiple languages.
- This emulator also supports multiplayer games.
- Small emulator.
- The cheat code is supported.
- Easy to use.
6. Boycot Flow Emulator:
BoycottAdvance: The best Nintendo Gameboy Advance emulator for PC. It can work with a wide range of commercial games and supports many GBA ROMs. But it can’t imitate the Classic Gameboy, if you want to emulate the Classic Gameboy you have to use the KiGB emulator instead of the BoycottAdvance emulator.
Features of the Boycott Advance Emulator :
- Highly optimized processor emulation.
- Full speed on the macro.
- Video functions, including zoom and rotation.
- Supports DirectSound channel and Gameboy PSG.
FeaturesAdvanced Preemulator Boycot:
- Supports USB flash drives and gamepads.
- Supports full screen mode.
- Support for sound effects.
- You can quickly open the latest games.
BatGBA Emulator is the best and most free Gameboy Advance game emulator for PC. This simple and lightweight emulator has many functions and will work very easily on all PC configurations.
Functions of the BatGBAemulator:
- The BatGBA requires win9x or NT or 2000 or XP with direct X 7 or more. And the BIOS image.
- Fast processor (we recommend at least 800 MHz).
- Sources are currently not available.
- Supports many types of ROM and BIOS images.
These are the best Gameboy Advance emulators for Android, Windows and MAC OS. In addition, all of the above Game Boy Advance emulators are available on cross-platform platforms, including Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Try one of these emulators and share your experiences here in the comment section. Thanks in advance, keep sharing, follow us on the social networks for the latest updates.
Thanks for reading us, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more information from techlurn, Keep sharing. Tell us what you think in the Comment section.
best gba emulator android,gba roms